Featuring deluxe family accommodation nestled on the shore of beautiful Shuswap Lake
Located on Shuswap Lake, Scotch Creek’s premier Cottage Resort. Featuring deluxe family accommodation nestled on the shore of beautiful Shuswap Lake, this pristine 4 acre property is the perfect setting for the holiday of your lifetime! Reserve your Shuswap Lake cabin and start building memories of your own.
Scotch Creek Cottages include 20 individual housekeeping units located around an acre of grass. We have 2 three bedroom units that can accommodate families of up to 8 people* and 18 two bedroom units that accommodate families of up to 6 people*. With several configurations of our cottages, you can choose the unit that suits your family best.
Deluxe, luxury housekeeping cottages, large central green space with playground lakeshore, dock, complimentary moorage, fire pit, satellite TV, VCR and/or DVD, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer in some units – laundry room access for others, bbq’s in central gazebo. –
Bedrooms: 2 or 3 Bedroom Units Bathrooms: All 2 Bdrms have 1, 3 Bdrm has 2
*Sleeps: All 2 Bdrms Max. 4 Adults +2 Children, 3 Bdrm Unit Sleeps 4 Adults and 4 Children.
- 300 feet of beachfront
- A large dock boat, canoe and kayak rentals
- Roped off swimming area
- 9 boat floats for overnight storage
- Children’s playground
- Volleyball court
- Washer/Dryer Some Units +Common Laundry
- Some units have electric fireplaces
- All units have DVDs and/or VCRs
- Barbecues in a gazebo
- Stamped concrete sidewalks
- Trees and a natural surrounding
Phone: 1-800-979-3599 or 250-955-0080
Email: [email protected]
Address: 4044 Express Point Rd. Scotch Creek V0E 3L0
- Lakeside fire pits
- Plenty of privacy from surrounding properties
- Smoking Units: No
- Pets Allowed: No’
- Local Activities: Beach Activities, Bicycling, Birding, Boating, Canoeing, Diving, Freshwater Fishing, Fly-Fishing, Golfing, Gourmet Dining, Hiking, Historic Area, Horseback Riding, Jetski Rentals, Photography,
- Playground, Shopping, Sightseeing, Snorkeling, Swimming, Volleyball, Wildlife and Nature, Whitewater Rafting.